The Authority And Power of His Life
Zacharias Tanee Fomum
Spiritual authority and power in the life and ministry of a minister of God do not come as a result of empty wishes and aspirations, but from a deliberate and conscious choice of the narrow way, and a determination to pay the required godly price to acquire these.
In this compilation, the author Z.T. Fomum, through his personal experience, brings to the limelight substantial ingredients for Godly spiritual authority and power for Christian ministry. In this light, a radical love for the Lord Jesus manifested through:
- an unbending commitment to obey the Lord promptly and at any price,
- a total and supreme love for God’s children,
- an uncommon separation from self, sin and the world,
- a deliberate choice of the pathway of suffering and sacrifice for the Lord. The author prayed, “O Lord, cause me to love suffering because it is the pathway to the throne”,
- a determined decision to continue in the word of God, and bear abundant fruit to the glory of God,
- amongst others,
become indispensable choices for all who hope to get to great heights with God.