Life changing thoughts an prayer volume 2
Zacharias Tanee Fomum
A compassionate thought provocating call to pray.
In this book, the author, Z.T. Fomum, shares Revolutionary Thoughts on Prayer, received when praying alone, leading others in prayer, and teaching on prayer between August 1990 and April 2000.
This 2nd volume will challenge, amaze, and inspire you to pray. You will find thoughts spanning topics such as
- Pre-Requisites For Prayer
- The Intercessor’s Attitude
- Praying For World Conquest For Christ
- Purity Of Heart And Prayer
- Prayer And Missions
- Watching and Waiting in Prayer
- Prayer Chain
- Public And Group Praying
- Selfishness And Prayer
- The Life And Walk Of An Intercessor
- The First Purpose Of Prayer
- Fruit-Bearing And Prayer
- The Human Spirit And Prayer
- Prayer And Spiritual Promotion
This incredible classic on prayer is practical yet spiritual, challenging us to seek God in passionate and unrelenting prayer.
The bold truth in each thought will ignite your prayers with a passion for the fire of revival.