Practical Spiritual Warfare Through Prayer
Zacharias Tanee Fomum
In this handbook, Professor Fomum demonstrates, in very powerful terms, the determinant role of prayer in spiritual warfare.
The burden he is labouring to discharge is to bring every believer to develop an ever-increasing life of prayer, with the aim of destroying the devil’s plans and purposes. Throughout his message, it emerges that to wage spiritual warfare, you must:
1) Identify your enemy;
2) Build a hedge of protection around you and around everything that belongs to you. That should be in addition to the hedge already built by God.
3) For more range in combat, you've got to draft in a great number of people of quality;
4) You and them have got to be united for the same purpose;
5) Do not omit the role of angels in combat.
6) Finally, know that whoever engages in combat must persevere until the end. Don't ever give up till victory.
This book is a very practical and precious work meant to lead you to realise, as a believer, that you must pray or perish.
Read it now and act!