God’s Love And Forgiveness
Zacharias Tanee Fomum
This book by Prof. Fomum treats the way of salvation, notably:
1) God's original purpose in the creation of man.
2) The tragic sin of man and its consequences in time and in eternity.
3) The unparalleled love of God manifested in the redemptive love of Christ on the cross for rebellious man.
4) The sinner's response to God through repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ.
5) The victorious new life in Christ.
Read it and experience in a new way the love of God for you.
Give a copy to your friend, spouse, neighbor, colleague, parents, etc. and they will be blessed.